Due to the success of our Utopia Footwork Project we have decided to prepare these online Bachata footwork classes where we will be working every week on improving our steps repertory and styling.
On this level you will have the chance to:
- Learn new footwork every week and review previous weeks ones.
- Improve your body position and styling for men and women.
- Learn Bachata “solo” dancing in Fusion style.
- Learn tips to apply the right step at the right moment of the song.
- Interact with your teacher and classmates during the class.
- Send a video after every session and get feed back from your teacher.
- Make new friends while learning something cool.
WHAT IS THE LEVEL OF THIS COURSE?
- This is a open level course, but it’s recommended that you have spent at least 3 to 6 months going for Bachata classes before trying or be a talented solo dancer.
MONTHLY BASES FOCUSED COURSE
This course will be focused in 4 or 5 week groups of lessons, covering every Wednesday of the month.
STUDENT’S NUMBER LIMITATION
These classes will have a maximum of 12 students to keep the quality during the classes.
Here you can see some footwork videos with Peynao and friends.
£6 per person and class.
Please, contact Peynao if you can’t book using Paypal or want to know about our Combo Discount.
BOOK NOW JUNE’S 4 WEEK COURSE
- Peynao (Angel Peinado): 07429 147775